Submitted by: Daryl Haegley, Director, Mission Assurance & Cyber Deterrence at Dod
COVID-19 National Response Team
In a time of unprecedented change and disruption, the Department of the Defense has established the Joint Acquisition Task Force (JATF) for COVID-19 to assess and rapidly respond to challenges presented by this pandemic.
To kick off the effort, we are collecting information from both government and non-government personnel who are interested in getting involved. All resources and solutions are welcome from industry, academia, venture capital firms, individual contributors and more.
If you're a government employee who wants to get involved, click here.
Join the Fight
Your submission will help us assess opportunities, strategize our response, coordinate solutions, and provide you further information on ways to get involved.
Mission Focus Areas
1. Combating the Spread (predictive analytics, next hotspot, threat to current activities, decision support, etc.)
2. Welfare of citizens (effects to transportation, movement of people and goods, education and development, physical training, regular HR functions, job transition, etc.)
3. Readiness (continuing operations through the outbreak, coordinating with allies and partners, continuing long term projects, etc.)
4. Logistics (security and protection, supply chain protection and assessment, etc.)
5. Industrial base impacts (small businesses, payments, contracts, large system programs, protection and expansion of critical assets, etc.)
6. Medical (telehealth, medical capacity and sustainment, medical supplies and equipment, etc.)
To get involved in the Department of Defense’s response efforts, non-government partities are encouraged to fill out the form below. If you're a government employee, visit our government page here.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency released a Request for Proposal (RFP) for COVID-19 PPE and Medical Supplies. View the full solicitation here.
The application period for the upcoming SBIR Direct to Phase II Open Topic with a COVID-19 Interest Area is open from March 30 to April 30 at 12 p.m. EST, 2020. Visit the beta.SAM solicitation for application resources and apply on the DSIP portal.
If your solution addresses one of the SBIR COVID-19 Interest Areas, please send an email to COVID@afwerx.af.mil with the subject line “SBIR 20.R - [Firm Name]” with a brief description of your proposed solution.
Fill out this form for opportunities to share your capability and skill set with the COVID-19 Joint Acquisition Task Force.
The following webinars will provide an overview of this initiative and give attendees the opportunity to ask questions.
Who can be involved in the Unite and Fight effort?
This initiative is open to anyone who wants to participate. We've broken our initial forms into two categories: non-government for industry, academica, investors, and individual contributors; government for Department of Defense personnel, federal and local government employees, and more.
For more information regarding COVID-19, view the following websites:
· Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.coronavirus.gov
· U.S. Government Response - https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus
· Coronavirus FAQ - https://faq.coronavirus.gov/
For any additional questions, feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com.