Principal Director, Security Innovation
Extensive background in a variety of industries including manufacturing, DoD, healthcare, and others. Proven professional skills include system architecture and design, software project management, application development, system administration, network administration, database design and administration, and multi-tier support.
• Previous Chairman, ISA-62443/ISA-99 Industrial Control Systems Security Standards body
• Interim Governing Board, Process Control Security Forum
• Industry representative for security architecture concerns to almost every major manufacturing, utilities, and other critical infrastructure
• System Architecture and Design using methodologies including UML, Rational Unified Process, Booch, Yourdon, etc.
• MES, EAI, ERP, LIMS, PLC, DCS, HMI, and other manufacturing systems
• Client/Server development in Java, JSP, ASP, C/C++, Visual C++, VB, PERL, Shell (ksh, csh, sh, bash), SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML.
• Physical and network vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, information assurance, and biometrics.
• PGP, SSH, VPN, WEP, SSL, WAP, 802.1x, RADIUS, etc